Subject: Re: List Whiners!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 13:19:35 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-12 12:49:46 EDT, you write:

>Great post, Fernando, and absolutely right on.  This list has taken a 
>nose dive in the last month, and you can thank other platforms for the 
>crash.  I used to read EVERYTHING on the list, and there was lots to 
>glean.  Now, I spend more time winnowing for the few grains of wheat that 
>are worth keeping.  It's hardly worth it.    

Hey guys, 

the List is for everyone! if you don't like the topics, click on the little
ignore button and move on to the next one. This is the way you learn things.
by sharing ideas and views, no one said you would like everything you read
but it more than likely is useful to someone else. Please be fair about it.

If you whant your grains of wheat, ask your question. I'm sure someone will
give you an answer that you will be happy with. I'm not trying to offend
anyone, and apologize if I have. But, this is my list too.

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]